The Ministry of National Defense provides its web portal for use under the following terms, which the visitor/user of the web portal is requested to read carefully and should access/use the web pages/applications of the Ministry of National Defense provided he/she fully accepts them. Any use implies acceptance of these terms.
- The visitor/user is responsible for obtaining access to the web portal of the Ministry of National Defense and for any payment of fees to third parties (e.g. internet service providers, airtime charges). He/she is also solely responsible for his/her personal equipment providing him/her with the necessary technological means to access to the web portal.
- The Ministry of National Defense takes all necessary measures to ensure the proper operation of the web portal. However, the Ministry of National Defense shall not be held responsible for any negative effect or damage which the web portal user may suffer due to the use or the impossibility to use it, due to delays during its use, due to mistakes or omissions in it, due to disconnections of the telephone line, damages in the power supply network or due to any other reason.
- Information or other nature appearing at the web portal of the Ministry of National Defense may be reproduced following prior agreement with the respective Departments of the Ministry. The Ministry of National Defense takes all necessary measures to ensure accuracy of the information published in the web portal. However, the Ministry of National Defense disclaims all responsibility for typing or other errors caused by the reproduction of said information, as well as for any negative effect or damage which might be suffered by the user of the web portal as a result of the use of said information. The contents of the web portal are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranty express or implied in any way.
- The Ministry of National Defense disclaims any warranty that the pages, services, selections and contents of the web portal will be provided uninterruptedly, error free and that any mistakes will be corrected. Furthermore, the Ministry of National Defense disclaims any warranty that the servers through which the web portal is provided for use by the visitors/users, do not contain “viruses” or other harmful contents. The Ministry of National Defense disclaim any warranty for the correctness, completeness and availability of the contents, pages, services, selections or their results. The cost for eventual corrections or services, is borne by the visitor/user and in no event by the Ministry of National Defense.
- Further to the exclusions mentioned (intellectual property rights of third parties, collaborators etc.), all the contents of the web portal, including texts, graphic, photographs and designs, constitute intellectual property of the Ministry of National Defense. Therefore, none of the above may be modified in whole or in part, sold or exploited commercially in general. This prohibition excludes the single storage of one and only copy of part of the contents in a plain personal computer, for personal and not public or commercial use and without deletion of its indication of origin, without affecting in any way the respective intellectual property rights. The visitors/users understand and agree that they are not granted the right to modify, sell, resell and/or exploit commercially in any way, the whole or part of the contents of the web portal.
- After obtaining any –depending on each case- necessary approvals, the Ministry of National Defense reserves the right to lawfully modify the contents of its web portal, with or without notifying its visitors/users.
- The above terms and conditions of use of the Ministry of National Defense’s web portal, as well as any modification thereto, are governed and complemented by Greek law, European Union law and the respective international treaties.